It's Friday Again....

Posted by MARDYAH & AIN | 9/28/2012 11:48:00 AM | 1 comments »

It's friday again. Today. Alhamdulillah.....Alhamdulillah.

Waiting for weekend always excites me. Why? Because I can spend my time with my family. With my complete set of family. Me, him, and our litttle bundle of joy, Hasan. Sounds like I'm a working mother? Hehe. 

Neway, my son is almost 9month old... Dia dah pandai merangkak, dan juga pandai meniti...in fact dia sgt suka berdiri(sambil pegang something ofcourse), almost sepanjang masa dia berjaga, kejenya berdiri aje kat sofa atau di dalam playpen...suruh duduk ke merangkak dia takmau...

Ok, enjoy your weekend...and do pray a lot on this barakah day...^_^

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM  

    I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your site.
    It appears like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let
    me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem
    with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Thanks

    my web blog; buy instagram likes
    My web site :: buy instagram likes

Post a Comment